Happy 2013! What a great year 2012 was, so much happened and changed, it was definitely one of my best years yet! From living in Paris to starting this blog, so many great things happened and I think 2013 is only going to be even better! I'm currently in Massachusetts visiting my family, anxiously awaiting next week when I jet off to Paris to see my best friends. Two weeks in Paris is exactly what the doctor ordered, I'm so excited to see my friends and my beautiful city of lights. I've been watching The Devil Wears Prada on repeat to get excited, I am obsessed with the Paris scenes. Anyways, I know I've been a bit MIA recently, but I've needed a break from everything going on in my life, and that's exactly what I got. I'll be back soon, but until then, I thought I'd show you what I've been up to on Instagram. Here's what's been happening:
1. King&Clutch x Sinstar Clothing collaboration
2. A photo from last year with my best, Audrey
3. Damien Hirst x The Row pill bag, I NEED
4. New Years Eve Dinner
5. Christmas Eve paper crowns with my cousin
6. Study break sunset from my favorite spot in Oakland
7. Ringing in the New Year
8. New Layout on King&Clutch!
So, promise I'll be back soon... until then, I'm off to Paris! Happy 2013, everyone.